Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Rainbow...

I was so excited to participate in my very first swap recently!! Miss Jennifer over at http://ellisonlane.blogspot.com/ hosted the second Rainbow Charm Swap (I barely missed the cut on the first one). But that was ok, because there were double the people in the second and I wound up with 112 charms- woot! woot!! I waited patiently for my charms to arrive. I had been assigned purple- I went with one of the new Lizzie House prints and a classic print too. Cutting the yards into charms was good until my ruler slipped (I *need* a non-slip 6x24 ruler!!) and I messed up the last 4 charms. So off to the computer I went to order more fabric. I had a good excuse to order a few other things, to help with shipping of course :) hehe!!


These came in the mail Monday- squeal!! I am so debating what to make with them. Trying to decide if I want to follow a pattern or just go with my own thing. Hmmmm.... Either way, I know it will be lovely! How could it not be with such a marvelous rainbow??!! So looking forward to more swaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment