Friday, September 9, 2011

Ok, I will have to resort to putting some in the shop!

How's that for a concise title?? hehe!
I was driving home by way of my favorite thrift store and just HAD to stop in again :). It is starting to cause trouble- happy trouble though :). When you dig hard enough, you can find some pretty neat things. Today I found 5 pretty neat things, and a cool pair of Harley Davidson winter boots for me- bonus!

I am filling up almost every inch of my space that is in the "half-room" that I have. So I guess I'm going to have to get cutting and put some of these lovelies in my Etsy shop. That way I can share the joy and make room for more pretties :) That's a good plan, don't ya think??!

Now just to find the time for the cutting :) There's always a catch...

No comments:

Post a Comment