Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Wonderings...

Wow- this weekend zoomed by and it seems I haven't even had a second to breathe. But it's been good- I wouldn't trade my craziness for anything :)! In the midst of all the craziness, I have been thinking- a lot. Now, yes, that is dangerous, I know, but what is a girl to do? It is inevitable, but unfortunately, I am still in a quandry- HA!



Here's the dilema---I love making and crafting everthing I do, just simply love it all. From dolls to stuffed animals, to quilts, to clothes to jewelry... and the list goes on. Well, as much as I enjoy creating in these outlets, I just feel like I am missing my "niche". Do you ever feel that way??? Am I alone in this? Hmmmm... I don't know, but it gnaws at me, and I have had it lately. :) I have been racking my brain, trying to force my "niche" to come forward, but with all the prodding and coaxing I can afford, still no lightning bolts :). Ah, how true it is...



I know that niches just "come to you" or evolve over time, at least, that's what I've been told from pretty reliable sources. So, much to my chagrin, I guess I just have to be patient. Darn, it always comes back to that :). I think it must be trying to teach me something! I can say that I am getting better with each experience. It is just so tricky to feel such urgency and feel like it's right "there" (wherever that is), but not be able to lay my finger on it. Ah, well. I will do what I do, and keep searching, and maybe, one day, (I am sure, when I least expect it) my "niche" will jump up in my face. I will probably find that it is something I have been doing all along, just viewed in a different light. And I want to push myself and learn more while I am being "patient".



So that is what has kept me contemplating these past few days- deep, huh :)!?! I'd love to hear any enlightenment that you would share with me. Since being patient for a long time is not the most fun thing- hehe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment