Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wonder Wandz on the way...



I haven't put anything into the shop lately, and it's gotten kinda lonely over there. So I decided yesterday to do something about that! I finished up the "Teachers give us wings" quilt- I'll post about that as soon as I can get outside to get a photo- too much rain and SNOW (yes, ridiculously enough, yes) here to have a good shot. So I set out to making the wands and getting the ribbons cut by last night. Got them all ready- now to assemble, and there will be Wonder Wandz in the shop :). I love watching kiddos play with these- it's so fun the things they come up with and how they run, jump, and leap- as if they are magical super-heroes or princesses! It is one of those things that make me smile :). I have some very fun color combos this time around too- come on over and check them all out! The shop link is: http://www.lightningbugz.etsy.com/ - May your day be filled with Wonder :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment