Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Oh my SkyeReve Fabrics!!

I have done a lot of online and brick and mortar shopping lately- trying to get the last couple prints for the FWQAL and backs for current quilts :). One shop that has blown me away with the selection, service, and just plain nice-ness is SkyeReve Fabrics (http://skyerevefabrics.com/)!! I met Natasha when purchasing fabric for the Rainbow Charm Swap 2- I needed some purple and she had just what I was looking for :).

Unfortunately, I oops'ed in cutting my last charm square line and needed another quarter yard. Don't ya just hate it when that happens??

Actually, it turned out to be a VERY good thing beacuse sweet Natasha got me an additional quarter yard of the fabric I needed and was so obliging to also send me a **few** of the other prints I have been dreaming of :). All in the name of an anniversary present to myself- hehe! And she even had a coupon for my first purchase!

It arrived today and I have not stopped squealing yet! Sarah Jane, Hoo's in the Forest, Sugar Flower 2011, butterflies, dots, berries, airplanes, and so much more loveliness! I am just beside myself!! I have a new best fabric friend :) Behold the yumminess:

I am giddy in the sweetness! Can hardly wait to cut into these lovelies and make something beautiful out of it all together :). Stop on over to her shop if you want some down home nice-ness and just plain incredible selection! Thanks so much Natasha- I'll be back again very soon!!!

1 comment: