Friday, August 5, 2011

Hi Ho a Dairy oh...

My first 3 Farmer's Wife blocks are DONE :) YAY!! It feels so good to finally get started with the months of planning I have been doing :) I am working on them in order, but only doing the ones right now that I can do the "math" for and rotary cut. I will go back when these are all done and work on the others as templates or paper piecing. I have quite a big list of those that I can do with math and started with #1. Here they are...

#1 Autumn Tints

#3 Basket


#4 Basket Weave


I am working on more orange and yellow at the moment. I love the colors I chose (red, pink, blue, green, orange, and yellow) and am so excited about all the pretty blocks to come!! I am officially "in" and am hooked! So fun!!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love how they look against the glass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh wow, your fabric choices are beautiful! Love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love your blocks!! super cute! i can't wait to get time to do some more of mine. i'll definitely be following yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finished 6 more blocks yesterday for a total of 16 done. I'm hoping to take pictures tomorrow since we have the day off. Maybe I'll even get a few more done.

    ReplyDelete