Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Off I go!

The Sewing Summit or BUST!! :)


I have been so excited for this for over 8 months now!! I can hardly believe it's here. I have my stack of things to take, my schedule of "extra-curricular activites", and hopefully a Google doc bookmark in my iphone to help me figure out what I'm doing once I get there :). I am scared, hoping that all these amazing people I know will soon be called my friends. I am nervous because I don't know if I know enough to be in their ballparks! I am giddy to meet these amazing crafters. I am thrilled to attend the classes and learn from these people! I am looking forward to visitng and talking and dining with these lovely ladies! I hope to come home knowing so much more and full of insight and ways to put things into action that are buzzing around in my head :). I heart sewing and creating and this will be the ultimate experience, in my mind! What a way to spend a few days- surrounded by inspiration, enthusiasm, ideas, and dear friends :). Gotta make one last thing- a notebook cover, then I'll be ready! So Fun, ready or not, here I come! I am from the South, so I hope these ladies like hugs!!

1 comment: