Monday, October 24, 2011

Calendars

I am REALLY big on them- I like to write, not type, and I like to have it all in front of me :) You should see the calendar on my desk- it looks like a huge scribble there is so much written on it- trying to keep up with our Zoo and all :) And it stays at home- too big to carry. That can be hard to schedule things when my brain is on my desk at home! HA! But following Joy's (www.joyshope.com) recommendation, I just got an Erin Condren planner at a steal! They are normally $50- that's outta my budget, but today you can get a $50 gift certificate for $25! You also get a $5 rebate for signing up at the plum district. And then, if you use the code FABULOUS, you get another 10% off!! Seriously!! Add it all up, well, actually, subtract it, and the planner is only $17.50!! Woot! And if you don't like planners, they have awesome call me cards, address labels, ideas for dads, and all sorts of fun things! My kinda place :) So if you want to hurry over and grab your cerfiticate, I've heard these go fast... Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment