Friday, October 21, 2011

Vintage Breakdown

Yup, I am a complusive vintage sheet buyer! No other way to say it :) hehe!

I just had to grab a *few* more when I ran into a thrift store last night- to the tune of 3 pillowcases and a dozen, or so, sheets. I have finally decided to take a jump into the unknown and sell vintage FQs in my Etsy shoppe!

Oh how I love vintage, and as much as I would love to have a Riley Blake fabric shop, it's just not in the budget at the moment. I have a sewing "appliance" that I would go nuts to be able to purchase- so my shop will be my working goal in that direction!

I will be working today to get photos taken and hopefully start listing items in the next day or two!! Thanks for your support of my vintage "habit" and I hope to supply everyone with wonderful vintage yumminess!! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment