Saturday, July 23, 2011

Late night Sewing...

The past few days I have wanted to get some sewing done so bad that I have stayed up in the wee hours of night to get some blocks and cutting done :).

I got 3 more Supernova blocks done and then cut my charm squares for the Ellison Lane Charm Square Swap2!! I was home free and my ruler slipped on my last fabric- I really grumble when that happens. So the kind, sweet, wonderful Natasha, over at http://skyerevefabrics.com was kind enough to get me a quarter yard. I had to order quite a few other things at the same time, to make shipping efficient, of course :) hehe!! Let me tell you, if you want some lovely fabric with incredible service, Natasha is it! She is just amazing! I can hardly wait to get my package in the mail, and I'll get ya a photo :)!!

I almost have my new sewing half-room arranged- it is so wonderful to have your own "space". So much better than the living and bedroom cramped-ness. Been thrifting some too and found 5 terrific vintage sheets and a Pyrex FRIENDSHIP pattern 1 qt. casserole. It's not in perfect condition, but it is my "dream" print, and the first one I've ever seen, so I had to snag it up :)

That's a quick run down of life here lately- hoping to get some more sewing done in the next few days and I'll have some pictures soon too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment