Saturday, April 30, 2011

Some pink!!!

I know it may not be a big deal to everyone, but I am new to collecting and have been dreaming of a pink piece for MONTHS :)! Well, Thursday was my day! I went to my favorite thrift store (which has only had dark patterns the past few weeks- stinker- I love the brighter colors) and saw nothing. Then my lovely mother noticed an employee stocking things in the bakeware area. We ske-daddled on over, and there it was--- a pink gooseberry 442 bowl!! I squeeled- so much for hiding my excitement! ;) I was more than thrilled to see this pattern in real life and to be at the right spot at the right time to snag it. It was $4, but to get a pink piece, I gladly paid it :). It's nice and clean, ready to be lovingly used, here at home now! Woo-Hoo!

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen a pink gooseberry piece in real life. Great find!

    ReplyDelete